Magnificent villa for sale, built by Swiss architect P. Schwartz in a classified site on the French Riviera within walking distance of the city of Cannes in the "Roches Rouges" in the massif of Esterel.
This villa is located 9 km from the port of Cannes, 5 minutes from Cannes-Mandelieu airport and 20 minutes from Nice airport in a prestigious domain with video surveillance.
It offers an unbeatable view of 180 ° over the entire bay of Cannes, the Palm Beach, the Cape of Antibes, the two islands of Lerins (Sainte Marguerite and Saint Honorat), the Punta de l'Aiguille and 45 more on the inside from the country.
This situation is exceptional day and magical at night with hundreds of lights that shine in the distance.
The outer portion is composed of:
- A land of approximately 2800 sqm garden with automatic irrigation everywhere,
- A terrace of approximately 180 sqm in which there are a pool of 13.50 x 5.10 and an indoor spa for 5 people,
- An underground garage for two cars and a covered plaza for another car,
- Two automatic gates combined with closures of the villa, wrought iron, hand-crafted by ferretero Giordanengo, best worker in France.
The interior of the villa consists of:
- 250 m² extended by a small independent studio of 32 m².
- 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms
- An entrance, an office, a dressing room
- A living room with period fireplace.
- A machine room, wine cellar and laundry.
It also has an additional permit for expansion.
Villa furnished by an antique dealer with the possibility of acquiring furniture.
It's great to admire the sunrise every morning from January 1st to December 31st from every room of the villa, giving the villa sun from morning until sunset.