WHY INVEST IN ANDORRA
“Beyond your expectations”
ANDORRA AND ITS NEW ECONOMIC AND TAXATION MODEL
ECONOMIC OPENING, COMPETITIVE TAX SYSTEM, AND INTERNATIONAL PROJECTION
This document (1MB) has been drafted in accordance with the evolution of the legal and fiscal framework of the new Andorran taxation system.
- Andorra. Strategic location
- Initial vision
- Quality of life
- Differential alignment
- Towards a new fiscal framework
- The new fiscal framework
- Agreements for the avoidance of double taxation, AADT
- Foreign investments: liberalisation 100 %
- Imminent structural changes
- Reform of Immigration: New models for residency without work permit
- Practical aspects of the new economic and fiscal model
- Two investment structure models
- Comparative on a fiscal level with other European jurisdictions
I. Andorra. Strategic location
I. Initial vision
Andorra, strategically located between Spain and France, has historically based its enormous economic prosperity on a model based on the competitiveness of tourism and trade, construction and its status as a financial centre.
The appearance of strong competition in tourism, the shorter price differential, the crisis both worldwide and in financial and construction sectors, as well as international pressure to eliminate offshore zones, have resulted in an important need to create a new economic model.
Andorra has decided on alignment with Europe, but modulating certain differential characteristics that not only make the service offer more competitive, especially in trade and tourism, but also make Andorra one of the most attractive European jurisdictions for the development of investment projects and business initiatives on an international level.
The new economic model, based on the liberalisation of foreign investments, offers the international investor a multitude of strategic opportunities on both a business and individual level which, combined with a competitive fiscal framework and exceptional living conditions, will undoubtedly fulfil all your expectations.