Buy a flat in the capital of Andorra
Andorra Sotheby's International Realty has a total of 13 properties to buy in the capital of the Principality of Andorra. We are the real estate agency in Andorra la Vella that can offer you the service you need to find the house or flat you are looking for with the maximum satisfaction.
Living in the capital Andorra la Vella
Andorra la Vella is the capital of the Principality and the city that names the parish that includes the villages of Santa Coloma and La Margineda. Despite being the smallest, it is also the most populated city. As a business, financial and administrative center, a large part of the administrative, economic and social activity of the country is carried out there.
It is with good reason that the greatest demand for both rental and purchase of apartments can be found there, being undoubtedly a very attractive factor among investors. Due to the limited extension of the territory, the sale offer of exclusive properties, such as chalets and luxury penthouses, is lower; however, the demand is increasing.
Nestled in the valley formed by the basin of the Valira River, Andorra la Vella is protected from the inclemency of the wind by the imposing mountains that surround it, which embellish it with beautiful green tones of the pine forests and Andorra's native flora. With no doubt, it is a comfortable, fresh and beautiful scenario where to live.
As in other villages of the country, the government and the local administration have worked and continue to work hard in improving circulation, diverting traffic to the periphery or through spectacular tunnels that cross the mountain and connect the Andorra Vella capital with the neighboring parish of La Massana.
Featured sites of Andorra la Vella
- All the administrative buildings are located in Andorra la Vella: The Government, La Casa de la Vall, headquarters of the General Council (Parliament), the Judicial headquarters, the Congress Centre, the embassies of Spain and France, the Chamber of Commerce (CCIS) and the headquarters of the main banks. This ought to be taken into account by companies, businesses and residents who are interested in the processing of any real estate, business or personal management.
- Many works of art are located in the squares of the city. “The 7 poets“, by the artist Jaume Plensa, “Robot in suspension“, by Paul van Hoeydonck (the only artist in the world who has a work of art at the moon), “La Noblesse du temps“, by Salvador Dalí, and many more by well-known artists such as Miquel Barceló, Agustí Roqué Judith Gaset, Manolo Valdés, etc., can be highlighted.
- The new National Bus Station and the National Stadium
- The historical centre of the capital is a good place to walk quietly and an area of bars and restaurants with large terraces.
- The “Parc Central“ (a park) and the “L'Anella Verda“ (a path) offer a huge natural space for family leisure and social life. The first one, in the centre of the town, is complemented by the “Parc del Roure“ (another park), in the neighboring city of Escaldes-Engordany.
- L'Anella Verda, together with the “rec del Solà“ and the “rec de l'Obac“, on both sides of the Valira River, make up the natural lung of the urban nucleus, with a high natural, historical and cultural interest.
- Large shopping and leisure centers such as the Pyrénées department stores.
- Meritxell Avenue, the nerve centre of commerce in Andorra, is like a large shopping center surrounded by mountain landscapes. A wide avenue full of shops, restaurants and other businesses where you can buy all kinds of products and exclusive brands, give life to the city.
- Primary and secondary education centers: the Lycée Comte de Foix, with the French educational system, the Sant Ermengol School, with the Spanish educational system and of Christian orientation, and the Andorran schools of primary and secondary education.
- The Cloud, the future headquarters and technological park of telecommunications of Andorra Telecom, represents the vanguard of the modern architectural style of the most immediat present and future of Andorra.
The most exclusive placesLiving in the center is a privilege; it is considered exclusive, therefore, to live in the highest places, that is, in the attics of the buildings. There are spectacular penthouses with exceptional finishes and unique views in the middle of Andorra la Vella capital, isolated from the street acoustics.
Beyond the centre of the capital there are residential areas of great prestige, such as “Parc Guillemó“ and the surroundings of Hotel Park Hotel and the embassy of Frence, considered the most exclusive and expensive areas of all of Andorra.
Your real estate agency in Andorra la Vella
Andorra Sotheby's International Realty is your real estate agency in Andorra la Vella. Do not hesitate to contact us for more information about the characteristics of our properties and the places in the capital where they are located. In addition, if you are a foreign real estate investor, we have a specialized department that can inform you of all tax advantages and legal requirements to invest in the purchase of a house or property in Andorra la Vella.