Buy a flat in the centre of La Massana
Andorra Sotheby's International Realty has a total of 6 properties to buy in the centre of La Massana. We are the real estate agency in La Massana that can offer you the service you need to find the house or flat you are looking for with the maximum satisfaction.
Living in La Massana, gateway to Vallnord
La Massana is the first large town that we find when we leave behind, along the main road 3, the neighboring parish of Escaldes Engordany. It is located at a height of 1230 meters and has a population estimated in 2016 of 5,433 inhabitants, according to the statistics department of the government of Andorra.
This 'huge' population, compared to other towns of the Principality of Andorra, shows its great economic, cultural and social activity. Undoubtedly, the Vallnord Pal-Arinsal ski resort has had much to do with the development of La Massana as a tourist attraction, as well as the main economic engine of the parish.
The advantages of living in La Massana are to live in a small town in the mountains:
- Have the necessary businesses and shops to avoid having to travel to other locations.
- Large parks and garden areas for the family leisure and free time.
- Restaurants, huts and cafeterias where you can enjoy good gastronomy.
- Party rooms and sports facilities, including a large outdoor pool for summer and a cable-car from the centre of La Massana to the ski slopes of Vallnord-Pal, Vallnord's ski resort par excellence.
A wide variety of properties of different styles, characteristics and prices can be found. From exclusive and spacious chalets to modern apartments of smaller dimensions with 1, 2, 3 and 4 bedrooms.
Featured sites in La Massana
- La Farga Rossell, built from the year 1842, has remained active until 1876, being one of the last operational forges of the Principality. Is is currently part of the Iron Route, included in the European Itinerary of industrial heritage.
- The construction in 2003 of the Vallnord-Pal Cable-car meant a turning point in the socio-economic development of the city. Much of the activity moved to the city, at the foot of the cable-car, increasing the value of houses, apartments and surrounding land and the entire region. Thanks to it, both residents and tourists save a long drive and gain comfort and quality of life.
Open almost all year, it transfers skiers during the winter and bikers in summer, as well as a residents' and foreigners' family audiences who climb to enjoy all the leisure activities offered by the leisure complex of Vallnord Mountain Park La Massana.
- The 'Plaça de Les Fontetes' is part of the new infrastructure built with the La Massana Cable-car. It serves as a sociocultural meeting point for citizens and locates different public spaces, such as a theater with capacity for 150 people, a parking lot and an exhibition hall. Throughout the year all kinds of activities and public events to promote the economic activity of the town are held here. Obviously, it also has a restaurant-bar and a playground for the little ones.
- The Prat del Colat is the favorite playground for children and for those ho are not that young. A beautiful, large and sunny park with different areas allow to separate the kids in different ages and the different activities in each place, offering fun and safety for everyone.
- La Massana also hosts a large part of the Romanesque architectural heritage of Andorra, such as the chapel of 'Sant Mateu del Pui', the church of 'Sant Iscla i Santa Victòria', the church of 'Sant Antoni de la Grella' and the bridge of medieval origin that passes over the Valira del Nort river and follows the path that was once the only way to go from Andorra la Vella to La Massana. Every year, for the festivities of 'Sant Antoni de la Grella' a popular stew is prepared by the best chefs in Andorra, very popular among the inhabitants of Andorra.
- La Massana also has the Andorran and French schools of primary education. The first one of new construction and with its own swimming pool so that its students do not have to move when it comes to the swimming activity.
Your real estate agency in La Massana
Andorra Sotheby's International Realty is your real estate agency in La Massana. Do not hesitate to contact us for more information about the characteristics of our properties and the places where they are located. In addition, if you are a foreign real estate investor, we have a specialized department that can inform you of all tax advantages and legal requirements to invest in the purchase of a house or property in La Massana.